February 17 2015
Win An All-Inclusive Cruise Around Iceland For Two!
This sweepstakes is now closed. Congrats to Chris Davies, our grand prize winner!
We just announced the winner of our Cruise Around Iceland Sweepstakes! Our winner, Chris Davies, will receive two round-trip flights to Iceland, courtesy of Icelandair, and a trip for two on the 10-day Iceland Circumnavigation trip. Iceland Pro Cruises’ Ocean Diamond, which departs on July 18, 2015, will take him to 10 of Iceland’s most amazing destinations, allowing you to experience the very best of Iceland.
He'll also have plenty of time to spend in the country’s capital, and with a two-day Reykjavik City Card from Visit Reykjavik, he can take advantage of various discounts, free entry to many of Reykjavik’s museums, galleries and swimming pools, free unlimited travel by bus and a free ferry trip to Viðey Island! If you're planning a trip to Iceland you can also invest in a Reykjavik City Card and take advantage of everything the vibrant city has to offer.
This trip includes:
- Spend time in Reykjavik, Iceland’s beautiful capital city
- Explore the extinct volcano glacier Snaefellsjökull
- See Dynjandi Waterfall in the Westfjords region
- Experience the city of Siglufjördur & the majestic mountains of the Tröllaskagi Peninsula
- Explore the northern port of Akureyri
- Go on a whale watching tour in Skjalfandi Bay off the island of Flatey
- Take the “Diamond Circle” tour, which includes a visit to the massive Dettifoss waterfall, the colorful Myvatn area and the lush Asbyrgi canyon
- Explore Vatnajökull glacier on a Jeep
- Take a boat trip in the Jökulsarlon glacier lagoon
- Play an extraordinary round of golf in a sunken volcanic crater
- Visit the Westman Islands (Vestmannaeyjar) '